Established in 1962, this nationally-acclaimed program consists of five semesters of instruction and clinical training and is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Graduates earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree. Successful candidates for acceptance must have completed 19 specific prerequisite credit hours, (all of which are offered by CNCC).
CNCC offers several Guaranteed Admission Programs designed not only to prepare students to enter the program, but to guarantee them a spot in the program. Click here for details.
Our program boasts nearly a 100% Board exam success rate. Dental hygiene continues to be a high demand field. Our faculty has decades of combined clinical experience and teaches in a newly remodeled clinical facility. Our pre-dental hygiene advisers work as advocates to help students applying to theses programs compete to their highest potential.
Graduates are eligible to take the National Board Exam and Regional or State Clinical Board Exams and apply for licensure in all 50 states and US territories.
Contact Program Director Dr. Kevin Dawson
- State-of-the-art clinical facility
- Digital radiography, Paperless computer charting, and Chair-side imaging
- Four-to-one student/instructor ratio (in-clinic)
- Increases faculty interaction and learning opportunities
- Diverse patient experiences
- Patient pool from 100 mile radius, special needs, geriatric, adult, and child care
- Off-campus clinical rotations
- Additional access with federally qualified health centers in other communities
- Financial Aid available
- Scholarship, Work-Study, and Student Loan Programs