Thank you for choosing to participate in the Dental Hygiene Program at CNCC. To make an appointment please call 970-675-3250 or 800-562-1105 ext 3250. We offer the following services based on the student/faculty assessment of your dental hygiene needs:
- Health history assessment
- Extraoral and intraoral exam, including oral cancer screening
- Oral hygiene evaluation and preventive measures
- Oral prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Patient education
- Fluoride treatment
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Nutrition counseling
THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT take the place of a periodic examination and diagnosis by your dentist, or services provided by a dentist, such as fillings, crowns, root canals, extractions, partials, or dentures.
Note: Radiographs (x-rays) will be taken only when they can be sent to your dentist or they are required to assess your oral health.
The Dental Hygiene program only accepts cash or check. The cost of dental hygiene services at CNCC:
- 0 – 3 years of age; Free.
- 4 – 17 years of age; $10.00
- 18 – 54 years of age; $25.00
- 55 years and older $10.00
All fees include any x-rays that need to be taken and any sealants that are placed. Some optional treatments may require an additional charge. Please consult with your student hygienist on the fees charged you.