Early Childhood Teachers work with children from birth through age five. Early Childhood Educators impact children’s success in school and home by supporting children’s development of social, emotional, cognitive, language, and creative skills in a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
That’s why the Early Childhood Education program at CNCC is staffed by professionals who not only have impressive credentials, but extensive experience in the field. Our unique web-based approach to teaching Early Childhood basics is ideal for adults who are not only committed to learning, but to taking care of kids themselves.
Our Virtual Classroom technology allows flexibility in scheduling without losing the vitality of a live lecture and regular interaction with the instructor. When you enroll as a member of an Early Childhood “Cohort,” you’re part of a community that interacts with your classmates and with your instructor for the entire length of the program.
The program includes a substantial amount of clinical work with kids as well.
- Program delivery is great for those with full-time jobs
- Teachers and students meet the same evening each week from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
- Program curriculum is based on Colorado Department of Human Services/Division of Child Care requirements
- Course instructors are regional and are all experts in Early Childhood Education
- Class sessions include lectures, demonstrations, group activities, observations of preschool programs, and discussions
- Students must register for ECE classes at least two days before classes start
Email: Judi Holland
Phone: (970) 824-1154