Committed to Academic Success
At CNCC students take advantage of a full array of resources designed to help them succeed in college. From Academic Advising, to Tutoring and Learning Centers, CNCC has the faculty and learning professionals in place to maximize student success.
Academic Advising at CNCC is an intentional, educational partnership between a student and their adviser that has one, bottom-line goal: helping students succeed.
Advisers generally meet with students at least once a semester, helping them learn how to make decisions about their college experience, as well as provide academic assistance.
Academic Advisers are well-versed in the programs of CNCC and how they can integrate into life after CNCC.
- Help students explore a variety of career opportunities
- Assist students in selecting a degree or certificate to match their goals
- Provide accurate and complete information about degree requirements
- Advise students in selecting appropriate courses each semester
- Ensure students are on track for graduation
- Help students with transferring to other colleges or universities
- Provide referrals for additional support services
Academic Support Services Contact Information
Student Success and Retention Coordinator
Phone: (970) 675-3205
Advising and Program Specialist
Phone: (970) 675-3356
Director of Housing & Advising
Phone: (970) 675-3228
Director of Developmental Education
Phone: (970) 675-3242
Academic Adviser/Student Services Director
Phone: (970) 824-1103