Applying for admission to Colorado Northwestern is easy and it only takes about ten minutes. One of the great things about most community colleges in Colorado is that they all have a policy called “open enrollment.” That means the only requirement for admission is that you fill out an application. Once that’s done you’re well on your way to a new adventure. Here are some things you’ll need to look at once you’ve applied:
- Visit Colorado Northwestern Community College campuses
- Take a look at all the programs we offer at CNCC. You might be surprised at how many choices you have.
- Be sure to schedule a time with an adviser to help you register for classes
- Take some time to meet with Financial Aid
- You may need to schedule a time to take some placement tests (Accuplacer) so we can make sure you’re in the right classes.
- Some programs require additional applications (like Nursing, Aviation and Dental Hygiene)
Above all we want you to know there are knowledgeable, friendly people to help you on both of our campuses. Call us. We’ll help you make good decisions.
Here are some key people you’re likely to meet…
Kelly Scott, Registrar
Merrie Byers, Director of Financial Aid
Grace Stewart, Administrative Assistant, Rangely Campus
Carol Sharp, Receptionist, Craig Campus
Toll-Free: (800) 562-1105
Phone: (970) 675-2261