Craig – Submit immunization records

Submit immunization records for MMR1, MMR2, and Meningitis.

These can often be obtained from you high school, doctor’s office, public health office or the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment- Immunization.

For more information, visit the College and university resources.

Send them on in!

Mail: Admissions & Records
Colorado Northwestern Community College
500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely, CO 81648

Email: Admissions

Fax: (970) 675-3343