CNCC-Rangely offers a safe place for students to live, while making the most of their social and academic lives. The Rangely campus has three residence halls, that house the majority of our students, making living on campus a convenience and a great way to get involved!
Why should I live on campus?
At Colorado Northwestern, we provide our students the opportunity for academic and personal growth. Our on-campus-living choices allow for our students to achieve individual growth through the following:
- Establish life-long relationships
- Participate in academic and social programs
- Students living on campus typically have higher GPAs
- Convenient access to classes and campus resources
- Restricted access to non-residence
How do I apply to live in the Residence Halls?
- Apply for housing by clicking here, or by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
- Once your application has been received and processed, you will receive a confirmation email for your application submission. If you don’t receive a confirmation email by the following week, please contact the Residence Life office at (970) 675-3220.
- Contact the Cashiers office at (970) 675-3277 to pay your $200 housing deposit. The hours of operation for the Cashiers office is Monday – Friday 9 am to 4 pm. In order to reserve your application spot, your housing deposit must be paid by June 23rd. If the Residence Life office does not receive you housing deposit by June 23rd, you will need to resubmit an application.
- Following the confirmation of your housing deposit, you will be assigned a housing assignment. You will be notified of your assignment the week of July 1st. All housing assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis.
For additional information on housing options in Rangely, contact:
Residence Life Office: (970) 675-3220
Kirk Lee– Director of Residence Life
Jordan McLeslie– Residence Life Coordinator for Ross Hall
Chelsie Fechtner– Residence Life Coordinator for Nichols and Holland Hall
The Craig Campus of CNCC offers offsite apartment housing, available for full-time students. This less traditional style of housing allows for students to live in a more independent, yet home-like environment. Students have the option for solitary studying or for larger study groups. Located near campus, the furnished apartments have two bedrooms (some with 3 bedrooms), one bathroom, a full kitchen, dishwasher and a washer and dryer set. Students have the option to either have their own apartment or to share an apartment with 1-5 other people. The number of roommates depend on the number of bedrooms there are in an apartment, availability of space and housing rate preferences. First floor units have patios and second floor units have balconies. Our apartments include a dinning room table and chairs, a couch, and twin sized beds.Utilities and parking are included.
With a full-time housing / student life director, and a growing list of student activities, the apartments make for a safe, rich college experience. This residence life option is eligible for financial aid.
To see pictures of the Craig apartments, please click here.
For additional information on housing options in Craig, contact
Email: Jennifer Holloway – Director of Student Support
Office: (970) 824-1103
Cell: (970) 620-6326
Email: Barry Steadman – Student Life Coordinator
Office: (970) 824-0814
Cell: (970) 629-9322
In addition, the Craig campus is surrounded by a supportive community with multiple housing options from apartments and condominiums, to private homes.