Newly remodeled in 2004, Nichols has two sections, Nichols South, a men’s hall and Nichols North, a women’s hall. Nichols has 70 single rooms, that include a personal sink area with two closets. This hall has 24 hour quiet hours, to insure academic success to our students. Nichols also includes computer rooms and common areas- located on both sides of the building, free laundry, and is close proximity to our Frisbee golf course.
- 76 single occupancy rooms split between two single gender wings, Nichols North and Nichols South
- 4 community bathrooms and 4 guest bathrooms, one on each floor
- Wireless and Ethernet internet access
- Cable TV (converter boxes are available if the resident’s TV was made prior to 2006 and cannot connect to the cable)
- Sink, mirror and double wardrobes in each room
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Laundry Room (located on the first floor of each wing)
- Lounge (located on the second floor of each wing):
- Flat Screen TV with DVD and Blu Ray Player. Video game consoles are NOT permitted to be connected to the TV in both lounges.
- Central Commons area (located in the breezeway behind Nichols RA desk):
- Air Hockey Table
- Coke machine
- Restricted key card access to building
Items Not Permitted in Residence Halls
- Candles, incense, wax warmers
- Open heating elements (hotplates, toasters, space heaters)
- Wireless routers
- Alcohol, drugs, and their paraphernalia (even if you are 21 or older)
- Tobacco Products (cigarettes, chew, chew bottles and vaporizers are NOT allowed in the residence halls at any time and must be 50 feet away from all building entrances)
- Firearms (guns, ammunition, air soft, pellet, paint ball guns)
- Pets (including fish)
For room and board costs see Tuition and Costs.