Built in 1994, Ross Hall houses 160 students, with 80 double rooms, that feature large windows and a personal bathroom in each room. Ross also allows for students to come together in large common rooms, grassy areas, and an outdoor volleyball court. Residence life also provides free laundry to all students that live on campus.
- 80 bedrooms with private bathrooms, 8 of which are ADA Accessible:
- Majority of rooms are double occupancy. Single rooms will only be assigned if medically necessary or if space is available.
- Key card access to building
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV (Converter boxes are available if resident’s TV is older than 2006 and cannot connect to the cable)
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Large Commons Area includes:
- Flat Screen TV with DirecTV and DVD Player. Video game consoles may not be connected to this TV.
- Ping Pong Tables and Foosball Tables
- A variety of different board games
- 3 study rooms
- 2 Laundry rooms
- Guest Restrooms on the first floor
Items Not Permitted in Residence Halls
- Candles, incense, wax warmers
- Open heating elements (hotplates, toasters, space heaters)
- Wireless routers
- Alcohol, drugs, and their paraphernalia (even if you are 21 or older)
- Tobacco Products (cigarettes, chew, chew bottles and vaporizers are NOT allowed in the residence halls at any time and must be 50 feet away from all building entrances)
- Firearms (guns, ammunition, air soft, pellet, paint ball guns)
- Pets (including fish)
For room and board costs see Tuition and Costs.