- CNCC Community
- Faculty & Staff
- About CNCC
(Formally PSEO or Dual Enrollment)
Get a jump start on college by taking courses for both high school and college credit.
CNCC offers a concurrent enrollment program to high school students looking for a challenging academic experience.
* Significantly lowers college costs
* Earn college credit while in high school
* Jump start to college
* Smooths and strengthens transition to college
* Increases your academic options
* Enables studetns to take challenging, college-level courses in high school
College courses are offered during the school day and are taught by qualified college-level instructors. Students enrolling in concurrent enrollment courses will receive the support for success through academic advising provided by both CNCC and high school counselors.
Participating High Schools:
Colorado Community Colleges System Concurrent Enrollment: http://www.cccs.edu/Docs/EdServices/CCCSStatementofStandards.pdf
Colorado College Credit Transfer Agreement: http://highered.colorado.gov/Academics/Transfers/Students.html