- CNCC Community
- Faculty & Staff
- About CNCC
Student Procedures - Concurrent Enrollment
ICAP - Individual Career and Academic Plan
- Meet with your counselor to complete an Individual Career and Academic Plan.
- This plan stays at your school for future reference and updates.
- See site for more details: http://www.cde.state.co.us/SecondaryInitiatives/ICAP.htm
Apply for Admission to CNCC
- You will receive an "S" number upon acceptance for admission to CNCC (example: S01XXXXXX).
- Keep this "S" number available as all future contact with CNCC is linked to it.
- For assistance, call one of our Registration Technicians at (970)824-1100 or (970)675-3218.
- Many college courses require a qualifiying score on either the Accuplacer or ACT test.
Without this score, you will not be allowed to register for the course.
- Make arrangements with your counselor to take the Accuplacer or ACT.
Register for COF
- Register for COF (College Opportunity Fund)
For assistance call the Registration Technician at (970) 824-1100 or Registrar at (970) 675-3285.
Concurrent Enrollment College Agreement and Checklist
- Please print hard copies of both these forms. Work with your counselor to complete them.