Admissions & Records
Getting Started

  1. Visit Campus - Engage. Explore. Excel. - Discover what CNCC has to offer in person!
  2. Apply for Admission to CNCC - FREE
    • Just click on "Create New Account"
    • If you cannot apply online for some reason, use this form.
    • Please note that National Park Ranger Program students must also contact the Academy for further application instructions.
  3. Register for the College Opportunity Fund
    • COF is a Government stipend that pays a portion of your total in-state tuition for undergraduate students
  4. Mail in final high school and/or college transcripts
    • If you are currently a student, final transcripts should be requested prior to your last date of attendance.
    • High School transcripts may also include Immunization records and ACT/SAT test scores
    • Mail unopened envelope to the Registrar's Office:

      CNCC - Rangely Campus
      Office of Admissions
      500 Kennedy Drive
      Rangely, CO 81648
  5. Immunization records
    • Proof of two MMR shots and a Meningococcal (meningitis) shot. Most high schools have this information available and may be included in transcripts.
  6. Physical exam
    • Athletes: a physical must be submitted prior to participating in any activity associated with your sport. Since the physical is valid for only one year, the physical should probably be completed in the early summer months. You will receive further information from the Athletic Director.
      Law Enforcement/SPR Academy Students: a physical must be submitted
    • Flight Students:must pass an Airman 2nd Class physical performed by a designated FAA physician and attend an aviation orientation
  7. Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
    • A paper FAFSA can be obtained from the Financial Aid Office, or
    • FAFSA on the web can be accessed at
    • Federal School Code for CNCC is 001359 (FAFSA step 6)
    • FAFSA Tips: If possible, complete required tax forms before completing the FAFSA; read all instructions; complete the FAFSA worksheet.
  8. Apply for CNCC Scholarships
  9. Complete Student Housing Contract and Application (for students planning to live on campus)
    • Required for all incoming Freshmen Students
    • Must include $200 housing deposit
  10. Register and Attend S.T.A.R.

Questions??? Need assistance and/or forms??? Feel free to call Information Central at 1-800-562-1105 with your questions. We’re interested in you and in helping you achieve your higher educational goals!