Thank you for your interest in Colorado Northwestern Community College.
Applicants who are residents of another country are only admitted after the following have been received and approved by the Registration and Records Office:
- Complete our free application:
- Applicant will need to provide proof of English Language proficiency by one of the following:
- Complete the Supplemental International Student Application Form. Your responses must be legible and in English.
- Provide proof of high school (secondary) graduation.
- Submit official English translations of academic records including diploma and transcripts from your secondary and/or post-secondary institutions.
- Unless the school or ministry of education issues the document in English, both the original language and certified English translation of each document are required.
- Request the school or ministry to issue official transcripts directly to CNCC. If this is not possible, send certified copies of the documents along with the application.
- A Minimum score of 57 on an Internet-based program called TOEFL. Official test scores must be sent directly to CNCC. TOEFL is not required for applicants who have graduated from an U.S. high school.
- Official U.S. high school transcripts and/or GED results must be sent directly from the school/agency to CNCC.
- Financial statement outlining resources available and assuring support while the student is in the United States (Form included in the Supplemental Int'l Student Application)
- Deposit of $500, prior to I-20 being issued. This deposit will be applied toward the student's college expenses. The I-20 will be forwarded when all application materials and the $500 deposit are received and the student is accepted. This deposit is required of all international students.
*Please note that Colorado Northwestern Community College DOES NOT offer financial aid to international students.
Fall Semester (Ausugst start date)
Spring Semester (January start date)
Summer Session (May start date)
SEND OR FAX APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Colorado Northwestern Community College
Registration and Records Office
500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely, Colorado 81648 U.S.A.