Crossroads is the one-stop shop for students enrolled in classes at CNCC. Using crossroads, students can access student email, login to D2L, view final grades, and register for classes. Students login to Crossroads by using the S Number and Password that was provided to them after submitting an application for acceptance at CNCC.
How to Log in to Crossroads:
- Log in to Crossroads by clicking on the red button at the top of your screen.
- Next click on the Crossroads icon and enter your S number and password.
- The courses you have access to will be listed in the Student Tab under the Course Schedule widget. To access a D2L course, click the hyperlinked course title in your Course Schedule widget.
- You will have access to D2L on the first day your class starts.
Once you log into the CNCC portal you may navigate to other sites without signing in again!
What can you do through Crossroads?
- Check your CNCC email
- Verify your class roster
- Post midterm and final grades
- Access D2L – our classroom management system which allows you to electronically post:
- Course material