- Academic Assessment
- D2L Resources
- i>Clickers for the Classroom
- Lecture Capture in Rector Science Building (Rangely Campus)
Faculty and Staff Resources
- IT Training Resources
- WebEx Resources
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Complete a Ticket Request
- Institutional Research Requests
- Employee Directory
- Employee Webmail
- CNCC Social Media Guidelines
- Faculty Handbook
- How to complete a helpdesk ticket … This brief tutorial will show you how to complete the best web ticket so that you get a response quickly.
- Saving Files at CNCC (network drives) … Where should you save your files so that they are secure and backed up? This video will answer all of your questions.
- What is a web browser? … Learn about the different web browsers that CNCC supports and when to use them.
- How to e-sign a pdf … Create a signature that can digitally sign forms and business documents.
- Creating an outlook calendar event … Learn how to invite colleagues to a meeting and check their availability.
- How to take a screenshot … Use a screenshot to explain your computer issue in a helpdesk ticket.
- View Hidden Content in D2L … Sometimes students can’t see content like Prezis, youtube videos, and other third-party applications. This video will walk you through the process of viewing these videos in each web browser.
- Releasing Grades in D2L … Learn how to release your grades so that students and administrators can view current grades for the 3-week grade checks.
- Using the Dropbox in D2L … No more excuses like my Dog ate my paper. Dropbox is a great way for students to submit assignments and save paper.
- Setting Restrictions in D2L … Restrictions allow you to determine when a student can view and submit assignments, discussion, and quizzes. You will also learn how to give students access to an assignment that has been closed.