Training Resources (Faculty – Adjunct – Instructor)
- Checking your email power point
- Changing your email password
- Class email from Banner roster
1) Complete all forms and submit to Human Resources: HR Forms
2) Read and follow: VC Adjunct Requirements
3) Review and complete to prepare for your course:
Virtual Classroom Adjunct Best Practices
4) Go over: VC Checklist
5) Elluminate Training for Instructors
Instructor Elluminate Training recordings
6) Review Necessary resources to view from left margin:
Checking Banner Rosters
Posting Grades on Banner
7) Review copywrite regulations: http://www.copyright.gov/title17/
8) Virtual Classroom adjuncts will follow established CNCC compensation policies.
In addition, new virtual classroom adjuncts will be compensated one (1), one-time, training and course development.
This also applies to full-time faculty teaching a virtual classroom course as an overload to their regular assigned
course load contract.
9) Virtual Classroom Adjuncts shall find HR assistance and policies at:
Need to help a student see if they are on track to graduate? DegreeWorks is a very helpful advising tool – check it out!
Degree Works is a program that utilized by Advisors and Admission to track where you are at in completing your degree.
At any time you can use degree works to track your progress.
A.E.D. – Automated External Defibrillators – CRAIG CAMPUS