The Colorado Northwestern Community College Foundation was formed in 1979 for the purpose of expanding the college’s resources through grants, corporate/individual gifts, and special fundraising events. The Foundation strives to bolster the financial stability of the college thereby strengthening the college as a vital institution in Northwest Colorado.
The Foundation goal is to secure a sustaining stream of funding designed to benefit the mission of CNCC. Foundation support enables CNCC to:
- Enhance Instructional Programs
- Improve College Facilities
- Offer Student Scholarships
- Fund Special Projects outside of the scope of traditional funding sources
The Foundation is governed by a voluntary board of business and community leaders from across Northwest Colorado.
Role of a Board Member
- Represent and promote the college in the community
- Initiate relationships with community, business and industry leaders
- Exercise leadership in setting policy, planning and finances for the Foundation
- Become familiar with the college’s goals and objectives
- Keep current on college issues
- Act as advisors to the governing board and president when called upon
- Attend board and committee meetings
- Identify and cultivate prospective donors
- Attend and participate in events
- Write letters of support and/or appreciation
- Provide financial support for the Foundation and act as examples by personally investing in the college
If you are an Alumni of Colorado Northwestern Community College we would like to hear from you.
The CNCC Foundation and Alumni are on Facebook. Go to the Colorado Northwestern Community College Facebook page, and under “Likes” click on CNCC Foundation and Alumni and “LIKE” us. Facebook is a great way to know what’s happening in the Foundation office as well as a great opportunity for students and alumni to connect with each other.
Contact the CNCC Foundation Director:
Phone: (970) 675-3216