CNCC Facts and Figures – Student Outcome Data
The office of Institutional Research is your source for demographic information about CNCC. To meet annual compliance requirements, CNCC completes all required Federal and State reports.
- The CNCC Fact Book includes the following information:
- Retention and transfer rate
- Degrees conferred
- Demographic information – about our student population – Longitudinal data
- The Common Data Set contains standardized information about student outcomes for the most recent fall term.
- College Navigator is a tool designed to communicate information about postsecondary institutions. This information includes standardized measures such as enrollment, retention, graduation dates and prices. You can see what CNCC has reported to the National Center for Education Statistics through IPEDS by visiting this site.
If the resources above don’t answer your specific questions, please complete the appropriate data request form below or contact IR@cncc.edu.
- Login to Cognos/ODS
- How to get access to the ODS – complete the Access request form
- Training Videos