CNCC offers a concurrent enrollment program to high school students looking for a challenging academic experience. Concurrent Enrollment allows you to:
- Significantly lower your college costs
- Earn college credit while you’re still in high school
- Get a jump start on college
- Smooth and strengthen your transition to college
- Increase your academic options
- Enables you to take challenging, college-level courses in high school
Students interested in earning CNCC College Credits while they are in high school should follow these steps to apply for admission to CNCC.
Concurrent Enrollment Step 1: Apply for Admission to CNCC
*Concurrent enrollment students are not eligible to receive Title IV aid.
Email: Julie Hoff