Most of the following resources are included on the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) FinAid Page.
US Department of Education
Scholarship and Fellowship Databases
- Fast Web: Financial Aid Search Through the WEB
- Cashe Scholarship Search
- Other Scholarship and Fellowship Databases
- Minority Scholarship Program
Veterans Educational Benefits
Assistance and Advice
- EFC Estimator, Loan Payment Calculator, and Other Calculators; Scholarship Scam Alert; Glossary of Financial Aid Terminology
- Educational Tax Incentives
- Colorado Commission on Higher Education
- Colorado Prepaid Tuition
Six Signs That You Have a Bogus Scholarship Search
- The scholarship is guaranteed or your money back.
- You can’t get this information anywhere else.
- May I have your credit card or bank account number to hold this scholarship?
- We’ll do all the work
- The scholarship will cost some money.
- You’ve been selected by a national foundation to receive a scholarship, or “you’re a finalist” – in a contest you never entered.
To report a scam to the Federal Trade Commission, contact: http://www.ftc.gov
Or call national fraud Information Center at 1-800-876-7060.