High School Transcripts

If you have graduated within the last 5 years, mail, email or fax in final high school transcripts. If you are currently enrolled in high school, we recommend you send us an official, current transcript (especially if you plan to apply for institutional scholarships) followed by a final one. Your transcripts may also include Immunization records and ACT/SAT test scores. If so, there is no need to send them separately.

Assesment Scores

College Transcripts, AP or IB Test Transcripts

Be sure you complete the specific program requirements outlined under each program.

International Students

A supplemental application and additional steps are required for international students.

Send them on in!

Mail: Admissions & Records
Colorado Northwestern Community College
500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely, CO 81648

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Fax: (970) 675-3348