CNCC Department of Residence Life is pleased to offer clean and affordable summer housing options to visitors to the Northwest Colorado area. Currently, we are only offering summer guest accommodations in Ross Hall. We take a minimalist approach to offering convenient and flexible lodging and meal options that allow visitors to maximize their budgets and still enjoy all the area has to offer. Whether you are an individual seeking adventure in the beautiful Colorado outdoors or a large group wanting to host a summer camp, CNCC takes pride in providing our guests with a positive experience.
If you are an individual and would like to make a reservation, please complete the Request for Guest Conference Housing form.
If you are with a group and would like to make a reservation, please complete the Request for Group Conference Housing form.
We regret that we are unable to provide linens and toiletries. Guest are encouraged to bring the following or pick them up at one of our local stores.
- Sheets & Blanket for Twin XL (or a sleeping bag)
- Toiletries (deodorant, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
Curious about what to bring? Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Question.
For additional information on conference housing, please call 970-675-3220 or email email@example.com.
Summer Conference Housing Rates
CNCC Nightly Rate – $24 (2 people)
- Each additional person per room – $5 (max 4 people)
CNCC Nightly Rate – $34 (4 people)
Non-CNCC Nightly Rate – $39 (2 people)
- Each additional person per room – $7 (max 4 people)
Non-CNCC Nightly Rate – $53 (4 people)
Additional Services Available
Meal Options: Pre-purchased Daily
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner – $18.32
Meal Options: Individually Purchased
- Breakfast – $6.99
- Lunch – $7.99
- Dinner – $9.32
Conference Housing Amenities
- Free Wifi
- Free Laundry
- Each room is furnished with two extra-long twin beds, two desks, two chairs, two wardrobes and features a private bathroom.
- Common area featuring ping pong and foosball tables as well as a lounging area with cable television.
- Full service cafeteria featuring all you can eat dining options.
Summer Conference Reservation Process
*Please be advised that this process can take 2-3 business days. Early booking is encouraged.
- Complete the appropriate online request form.
- Within 24-48 hours you will receive a confirmation email detailing your request, approval status, total amount due, and payment options.
- Pay your balance at the CNCC Cashiers Office.
CNCC Cashiers Office
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Once your balance is paid in full, you will receive a final confirmation with instructions for check-in and check-out.
CNCC Outdoor Recreation – Gear Check Out (Daily Rates)
Mountain Bike- $5 River Booties/Gloves- $5 Camping Chair- $3
Coleman Stove- $5 Cooler- $3 Dutch Oven- $5 Dry Bag- $5
Head Lamps- $5 River Helmets- $5 Paddles- $5
PFD (Life Jacket)- $5 Air Pumps- $3 Roll Tables- $5
Skies- $10 Ski Boots- $5 Ski Poles- $5 Sleeping Bag/Pad- $3
Snow Shoes- $5 Sotar Raft- $15 Stuff Sack- $1
Water Jugs- $5 Tent- $5 Inflatable
Stand Up Paddles Board (w/ PFD and Paddle)- $15
Kayak 2 person (w/ PFD and Paddles)- $15
For more information on renting/checking out gear please contact Jennifer Rea via email or at 970.675.3269.